Would you like to advertise on this site? and/or share tips and tricks with me to add? Simply email me at j4atkinson@gmail.com for information.

To have your item featured in our weekly featured ad, let us know at j4atkinson@gmail.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First in the recipe series

I decided to start a weekly (or more often) recipe to this blog. I'm not the cook of the family but I do make a few things and I do enjoy many things so I can add those recipes here as well. This first one if very simple and very yummy. Enjoy!! And you if you have a special recipe you'd like to share, let me know j4atkinson@gmail.com.

Also, feel free to copy and save or print any of these recipes, they are free and for you to enjoy. And all will be in digi scrapbook form (because I may not cook but I love digi scrapping) so your recipe book will be fun and girly.

No comments: