Would you like to advertise on this site? and/or share tips and tricks with me to add? Simply email me at j4atkinson@gmail.com for information.

To have your item featured in our weekly featured ad, let us know at j4atkinson@gmail.com.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Scentsy

I recently became a Scentsy consultant. If you haven't heard of Scentsy it's this amazing home fragrance system. Scentsy candles are a wickless, smokeless, and leadless candle system. There are over 80 wonderful scents to choose from. There is a scent for everyone and a warmer for all tastes. Right now, I am having a special, if you book a party with me (the parties are in home and online, so if you're not in the Albany, NY area by me, it's ok, you can do it on your own in your house or online only--or both and still receive the benefits) you will receive one free plug-in warmer of your choice for free. Let me know if you're interested and check out my site.

Scentsy

1 comment:

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

Welcome to the Scentsy Family! Have you seen our new official Scentsy Safe Candles blog?
http://www.safecandlesbyscentsy.blogspot.com