Would you like to advertise on this site? and/or share tips and tricks with me to add? Simply email me at j4atkinson@gmail.com for information.

To have your item featured in our weekly featured ad, let us know at j4atkinson@gmail.com.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Advice

I'd love to hear from you as to what you would like to learn in Photoshop? I have so many things I want to share but I just don't know if they are useful or what people want to learn. So leave a comment and let me know.

And for your help, one lucky person will win these digital flowers to be used while digi scrapping or for your story boards like you just learned. If you would like to purchase these flowers (in case you don't win!) email me at j4atkinson@gmail.com.

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

How do I make the edges of a picture gradually "fuzzy" so it can gradually blend into the background....????? There are a thousand things I don't know how to do...

Amanda said...

I know absolutely NOTHING about photoshop, so anything you post about will help! I know that's completely wide open and probably doesn't help much. But, I just keep thinking that I don't know how much I don't know.

Leslie said...

I think just about anything will be helpful. I would love to know how to get textures to look right. I mean...I got grosgrain ribbon down, but I'd like to get more than that figured out. I also just want to learn to do more with it in general. Seriously...anything is going to be helpful for me!