Would you like to advertise on this site? and/or share tips and tricks with me to add? Simply email me at j4atkinson@gmail.com for information.

To have your item featured in our weekly featured ad, let us know at j4atkinson@gmail.com.

Monday, November 3, 2008

And the winners are.......

Thank you everyone who entered and everyone who gave wonderful items away. We had a great first ever gift giveaway and I don't think it will be the last.

The winners have been notified by email but will be notified again, now.

The winner of the:

Headbands - Alisha D.
mini notebook - Leslie
Christmas card - Charissa
Brooklyn's bows - Amanda S.
Sliver Chic pendant - Melissa/Missliss
Iddy Biddy Bling - Jamie
Funky Polkadot - April

Congrats to all the winners and check back often for great tips and more giveaways. There are some great tips coming and I'm really excited.

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Woohoo!!!!! I'm SO excited!!! YAhoo!!!!!!